Friday, February 8, 2013

H2O

In science we learned that all things are made up of tiny atoms and that groups of atoms form molecules.   
 
Today the girls made "water molecules" for our snack. They used 1grape to represent the oxygen atom and 2 marshmallows to represent the hydrogen atoms. I recorded them explaining their treats.   
 
Before uploading the video, we decided to watch it. I love how "Gracie" sweetly pointed out my mistake of calling their creation water atoms.   It showed that she is really paying attention!!!!  My response was that I was just testing them.  Of course we we all laughed. My daughters know me all to well.     

The girls made a glass of "water" to share with Dad and PaPa today. They were so excited as they explained their "water molecules" to them.   I love seeing them so excited as they discuss the new things they are learning!!!  
Our Water Molecule Video

Media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.