Monday, February 4, 2013

2nd Day of Creation ( By Gracie)

God created the world.  He thought of everything we needed. This week we are studying the days of creation.  God created the air and sky on the second day.

Today we did several things with air.  First we breathed on a mirror.  Little drops of water appeared on the mirror.   This happens when air touches cold surfice.  I already knew that our lungs held lots of air.  Mom wanted to know how much air they hold.  So we got a liter container and filled it with water.  Then we turned it upside down.  We put one end of a straw in the liter bottle.  Then we inhaled to fill up our lungs.  Then we exhaled through the straw.   I noticed that lots of water left the container and air took it's place.  That air came from our lungs.  I thought my lungs held alot of air.



Mom's Media Connections
Create a Scene: Creation


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.